Saturday, January 29, 2011

FALCONS INVITATION EXCITES HOPE ORIEKA

Super Falcons newcomer, Hope Orieka is of the opinion that Nigeria women national team have all the qualities to advance to the next stage of FIFA Women World cup, Germany 2011 form a group which comprises of host, Germany, Canada and France

The Nigeria born striker who have played professional football in Finland for four years playing for KPV, ONS and VISA PALLO said the opponent may have name on paper but the Nigeria team is full of great talented players with Coaching crew that worth its onions.

She said “If the teams are looked at on paper, we have no chance of advancing but this is football, we have all it take to beat all the three teams that are in our group, we have players that are talented and playing in Europe as well, the technical crew are experience hands, I am sure with God on our side we will qualify from the group”

The Former FCT Queens Football club of Abuja goal getter who won the SUOMEN CUP in Finland in 2008 said her parent were in full support of her choosing career despite football been regard as a game for male.
The Turkey bound player said “I am happy that my parent give me full backing to be a footballer, I started playing football from childhood and my parents have never for one day ask me not to play, so they encourage me”

She also express are happiness for the invitation extended to her by Coach Uche Euchjaria and promise not to let her down.

“This is an opportunity that I have been waiting for, I was happy when I got the invitation. I am ready to represent my country, I will do my best to get into the final list and go ahead to do Nigeria proud at the world cup. I will not disappoint the coach for having believed in me to gives me a call to Super falcons” Hope said.
She score 14 goals last season VISAPALLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment