Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PHILIP AJAO JOINS AUSTRALIA PREMIER TEAM

Former Knox City FC of Australia goal getter, Phillip Taye Ajao popularly called Phil Ajao by football fans in Australia has pitch his tent with a bigger team in Australia.

Phil join Oakleigh Cannon, a  Victoria premier league side on the last day of transfer in Australia.

The 19 years old Nigeria free scoring player said he is hoping do better in his goal scoring for the team while he await U-23 team call up from Nigeria.

He said "I am happy to join a bigger team like Oakleigh Cannon, it is  a good move. I will do my best to score many goals for the team to justify my inclusion in the team, the team is a big squad and my first priority will be to earn a first team starting shirt. I will do my best so that I will be called by U-23 team coach, I want to play for Nigeria National team"

He scored 14 goals last season for Knox city

No comments:

Post a Comment