Saturday, January 1, 2011

OLISEH PLOTS EAGLES DOWNFALL

Former FC Ebedei of Nigeria midfielder, Sekou Jabateh Oliseh has declared that his country, Liberia drawn will earn the sole ticket of group for 2011 All Africa game football event ahead of Nigeria, Ghana and Benin Republic.
The 20 years old Sekou, playing for CSKA Moscow in Russia alongside Nigeria international, Chidi Odiah who was adopted by Churchill Oliseh that equally develop his talent said though he was given the chance to blossom as a footballer when he wasn noticed at a refugee camp by a Nigerian and started playing in Nigeria  said he will put that sentiment apart when his country, Liberia tackle Nigeria at any level starting with the All African game football qualifiers.
He said “Though I have played for senior National team of Liberia, but getting the chance to play at U-23 level is another chapter in my career that I will cherish, It is a pride for me. I am happy I am facing Nigeria U-23 team which is rated higher than us, I know it will be a hard and tough game but I have to do what I know how to do best and give my utmost best against Nigeria to see that Liberia triumph over them. I have my entire family members and friends in Liberia who would love to see me play for our nation, I love Nigeria but I can't play for them”

The Former Midtjylland FC of Denmark star have played two International matches for Lone stars of Liberia with a goal to show for in his debut game in Libya 2012 nations qualifying game against Zimbabwe.

He also said George Weah’s impact in the game is a factor that motivate him and hope to reach that level and surpass it.
He said “George Opong Weah is a legend here in Liberia, even in Africa and Italy as well as the world, his achievement is motivating me to aim eye and do well in my career, I want to be like him, achieve what he has and even d better, I am young and have the chance to do that for myself and Liberia football”

Oliseh have scored 3 goals for CSKA Moscow in 16 games he has played for the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment