Friday, January 7, 2011

KEHINDE'S EXPLOIT WILL SPORE ME TO GREAT THINGS - TAYE FATAI

Nigeria born midfielder, Taye Fatai, the twin brother of Nigeria born striker and rave or the moment in Romania, Kehinde Fatai who just join Astra Ploiestic in Romania same team with his brother has disclosed that his brother's exploit in Romania with Farul Constanta and now Astra Ploiestic will motivate him to achieve greatness in Romania.

The midfielder who is with the second team of Astra playing in second division has featured in more than 6 games since arriving and is happy to join foreign legions.

He said "I am happy to be here and I have played two games so far, kenny's performance in Romania will serve as motivator to me to do well, he has make name here and create way for me to be appreciated, so I am here to play well and make name as well"

No comments:

Post a Comment