Saturday, January 29, 2011

AHMED MUSA SCORE FIRST GOAL FOR VENLO

Super eagles and VVV Venlo of Holland striker, Ahmed Musa has ended his goal drought at his Eredevisie team when he struck in the 37th minutes in VVV Venlo 1-6 lost to AZ Alkmaar.

Ahmed Musa who has featured for his team regularly since joining the team from kano Pillars. has find it difficult to find the back of the net but broke that jinx weekend with a spectacular goal, he express his happiness for scoring but felt sad the team lost the game scandalously.

The Former JUTH FC of Jos player said "I am happy that I finally got my first goal for Venlo after a long wait. It is a great thing when striker score goals, but I would have been happier had it been we won the game because we were 3 goals down when I scored that gal, I taught we will fight back but that was not the case, I will keep striving hard to get more goals especially those that will win games for us"

No comments:

Post a Comment