Friday, January 7, 2011

Akinsola hits goal number 6 in Spain


Former eaglets Striker, Kabiru Akinsola has increase is goal haul in Spain second division to 6 after he netted on resumption from Chrismas and New year break for his team, Zamora CF in the lost 1-2 to Athletico Bibao B.

The powerfully build striker  who is loan from Salamanca CF is optimistic of leading his team to the next level of Spanish football and move to higher stage of club football by summer.

He said “I am happy that I return from holiday with a goal, though I was not fully happy as my team did not win, but I will keep doing my best for the team to aid its good performance to promote to next stage, you know I am on loan here, I want to do well here and move to higher stage of my career. I also wish to play for Nigeria U-23 team. I know I have all it takes to do well for the team”

No comments:

Post a Comment