Monday, January 3, 2011

KEHINDE FATAI RATED BEST IN ROMANIA


Recuperating Former Nigeria Junior International, Kehinde Fatai was rated as the best player  and best striker in the hierarchy of Astra ploiestic rank in the ongoing season.

The Former JUTH FC of Jos and FC Farul of Romania goal getter was picked by the team fans in a pole as the best player and striker in the side having scored 6 league goals and 2 FA Cup goals out of 16 games played before he got injured.

He is happy with the award and hopes to return to action as soon as the second stanza resume.

He said “I am happy with the rating by fans, I love them all and I am happy that they appreciate me, I hope to return for the second stanza because I am feeling great now and will soon return to training. I want to help my team do well and I want to score more goals as well”

He was also rated third most featured player in the team behind the Captain, Takayuki Seto who is the second hotshot of the team.

He also hope to have a return to national team with Coach Augustine Eguavoen led Dream team after he played for Flying eagles at Egypt 2009 World youth championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment