Thursday, January 13, 2011

AC MILAN GOAL MONGER, SAIDAT AWAITS FALCONS INVITATION

The Nigeria born AC Milan female team free scoring striker, Saidat Adegoke has expressed her willingness to join the Super Falcons camp ahead of the Germany 2011 FIFA Women world cup.

Saidat who was second top scorer in Italian women league last season with 16 goals said she has all it takes to lead the Falcons to a greater achievement in Germany.

Saidat Adegoke who has scored 6 goals so far in the 9 weeks old Italian women league has been instrumental to AC Milan ladies top spot in the league.

She said "I am a Nigerian and I am eagerly await call up to play for Super falcon at the FIFA Women world cup in Germany this year, I believe I have all it takes to represent Nigeria and take the team's goals scoring responsibilities upon myself. All I need is a trial. I was in Germany for the Falcons friendly and played just five minutes and I am happy the Coaches love what they saw in me withing that small period I was on the pitch. I am waiting for the call up fr the world cup camp"

No comments:

Post a Comment