Saturday, January 1, 2011

Akanrandut dreams top flight stay in Tunisia, promise goal harvest in 2011

Former Nigeria premier league hotshot, Akarandut Orok is dreaming of helping his relegation threatened Tunisia side, AS Gabes to retain its premiership status at the end of the season and promise harvest of goals when the second round commence.

He said “I am doing well here, my team is battling relegation and my top priority now is to see the team retaining its premiership status by the end of the season, the league is tough and I know with our present position on the log, it is a big task, but we are ready for that, I will do my best to see that we rigour out of it”

The Akwa state born player who is on a year loan from Tunisia giant CS Sfaxien said though he has not scored a goal out of six games he has featured so far for the team, but promised to scores goals that will push his team out of relegation water when the second round start.

The Ex-Akwa United top scorer said “I am on loan here for a year and I have six months left. I have not score any goal yet out of six games played but I have assist in nearly all the goals we scored in those six games I have played but it will be fir for fire when second round commence, I have been training hard even during the holidays, I will score as many goals as possible when the second round start. I want to score goals as a striker and I will do more to score for Gabes”

Akarandut who scored 3 goals in 7 games for CS Sfaxien of Tunisia and 17 for Akwa United before leaving the shore of Nigeria said he does not have actual numbers of goals he want to score but will take them as they come, he however said he want to do well to earn Eagles call up.

He said “I am not setting a number of goals I want to score, I will take them as they come, all I can say is that I want to score as many as I can. All I want to do is to do well here because my aim is to earn Eagles call”

On his goal drought, Akarandut said “Nothing is wrong with me or the team, that is football, it happens sometimes and all I need is not to be deterred. My goals will start coming naturally”

No comments:

Post a Comment