Thursday, February 24, 2011

EAGLES RETURN EXCITE OLUBAYO, PROMISE ETHIOPIA HELL

Super Eagles returnee, Adefemi Olubayo has express his joy and happiness over his return to the National team.

He said he is very happy to return, though he always see himself as part of the team despite not getting call up. He however said he is back for good and to stay.

He said "I am happy to be back in the team, I always see myself as part of the team even when I was not call, I am always in touch with my mates and wish them ell in games. I am sure I will get a call up since I am doing well with my team. I am back to stay"

The Xanthi defender said Eagles will beat Ethiopia to take over the leadership of the group.

He said "The game against Ethiopia is a crucial one, we need to win that match to go a top. It is a must win game and that is what we will play for, that game mean a lot to us in our quest to be at next nations cup"

No comments:

Post a Comment