Thursday, February 24, 2011

AKEEM LATIFU EYES DREAM TEAM SHIRT

Former Nigeria U-20 International, Akeem Latifu has declare his intention to return to National team action after he relish his day as Flying eagles player.

The 2010 Norway FA Cup winner said he would love to play for National U-23 team and go ahead to play for Eagles.

The Stromsgodset IF right back, said Coach Austin Eguavoen should extend invitation to him to battle for shirt in the Dream team preparing for All African game qualifier.

He said "I have played for Nigeria National team, the U-20 at the Canada 2007 World cup, it was a great experience. I want to return to National team setting, U-23 team will be good avenue for me to return before I now go to eagles. I know I have all what it takes to win a place ion the team" 
He was in action yestarday night for hsi team in 2-2 draw with Cartagena in a pre season game played in Spain"

No comments:

Post a Comment