Thursday, March 17, 2011

GANI OSENI EYES PROMOTION IN VIETNAM, WANT U-23 CALL UP

Former Nigeria Cadet International, Ganiyu Bolaji Oseni has set his eyes on winning promotion with his team, Nguyen Hoang Kien Giang, a division 1 side in Vietnam.
The Former CSKA Moscow of Russia striker said he joined the team for a mission which is to win the promotion to the premier league division for the Vietnam team which gains promotion form division 2 last season

The Korea 2007 U-17 Gold medalist joined the team on 8 months loan deals which terminate at the end of the season said his mission is to help the team do well in division 1 and advance to premier league, he also want the Vietnam team to be a stepping stone to his return to European football.
He said “I am in Vietnam for a mission and that is to help my team gain promotion to the premier league, I had offers but it is not about money everytime, I signed 8 month loan deal here and after which I hope to move to the Europe"
He also hope to get U-23 team call up.
He said "I have played for National team before, I still want to wear the green and white jersey, I will be glad if I get U-23 team call up"

No comments:

Post a Comment