Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why I dumped premier league teams – Taiwo

Taye Ismail Taiwo, Nigeria International defender who just sign a contract with Italian Gant, AC Milan has disclosed the rationale behind his decision to join the roseneris.

The Olympique Marseille defender known as Tornado said he always wanted to play for big team but decide to shun offers from England teams because he believe his style of play suit Italy more than  England.


The Former Gabros and Lobi stars of Makurdi player said “I decide to pick AC Milan ahead of the teams that want my services in England, though I always wanted to play for big team and AC Milan is in the class of Manchester United and Chelsea, I always dream to play for team with the caliber of players at Milan and above all my style of play will fit Italy better than England”

No comments:

Post a Comment