Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dutch eredivisie play off: Musa power Venlo to safety

Super eagles whizkid, Ahmed Musa have helped his team, VVV Venlo retain its eredivisie status in Holland after he scored the equalizer in the 2-2 home draw with FC Zwolle in the final game of the play off.

The Former JUTH FC and Kano Pillars player scored the goal that powered his team to safety in 87th minutes.

Online with National LIFE sport form his base after the match, the elated Musa said he thank God that made it possible for him to do well and make his team remain in the top flight, he however promise to hit eagles camp tomorrow.

He said "I am happy with myself and my teammates, we really deserve to remain in top level here, we left it so late but now I thank God we were able to retain our position in the top league. I will be in Nigeria tomorrow ahead of our game with Argentina"

Ahmed Musa have scored 7 goals this term for VVV Venlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment