Friday, May 13, 2011

Ukah return to Lodz first team


New Super Eagles on the block, Ugochukwu Ukah is back to the first team of Widzew Lodz, Poland after he was sent to reserve team by the board of the club for been convicted for drink driving.
The Former Parma FC of Italy center back rejoins his teammates ahead of the weekend match and the Italian born Nigeria could not hide his joy.
Speaking on phone from his base in Poland, Ukah said he is very happy to back in the team and will continue to do his best to better the team’s lot.

He said ''I returned to training with the main team yesterday (Thursday), I am very happy with this development. It was not a nice experience for me not to be with the main team, but the younger ones have learnt from me while I was there, some of them told me but I want to play with the main team and that will be the case now as I am back. I want to do well for the team as I was doing before the incident”

No comments:

Post a Comment